Work Hardening / Conditioning
PCAS Inc. provides individualized, work-hardening programs designed to progressively improve a participant’s strength, endurance, level of productivity, and work capacity.
- Controlled work environments
- Individualized vocational counselling
- Progressive improvement of strength, endurance, level of productivity, and work capacity
- Essential skills development
- Increased self-esteem and independence
Controlled Work Enviroments:
- Light industrial
- Computer, Customer Service & Office Services
Who we serve: WSIB / Insurance Recipients / Self Referrals
This program is provided on a fee-for-service basis for individuals who are receiving support from private insurance companies or WSIB. Self-referrals are also accepted for those who are not receiving assistance from any of the above.
Participants are provided with
- Insight into their current ability and tolerance levels and an opportunity to develop physical and emotional stamina to progress toward employment
- Ways to overcome identified barriers to employment