- Assistance in determining realistic career goals that suit skills, interests, labour market conditions and physical capabilities
- A flexible testing format, which can be adapted on an individual basis
- Assistance identifying skills and interest areas based on strengths and limitations
- Self-paced testing that does not limit performance time, which allows persons who have special needs to complete the assessment in a comfortable manner within one to three days
- The Psycho-Vocational Evaluation includes psychological intelligence testing to provide a client with a better understanding of his/her cognitive level of functioning (intellectual capacity). The results of the intelligence testing are reviewed and interpreted by a Registered Psychologist.
WHO we serve: Private Insurance OR WSIB Recipients
This program is provided on a fee-for-service basis for individuals who are receiving support from private insurance companies or WSIB.
Participants are provided with
- A comprehensive analysis of measured abilities, skills and interests
- A listing of potential vocational alternatives based on the National Occupation Classification (NOC)
- An understanding of employment potential based on current labour market statistics