Mentorship, Volunteerism, and Participation
The Mentorship, Volunteerism and Participation (MVP) Program is designed to enhance the skills of individuals in our community through volunteerism and mentorship and participation.
Mentor volunteers would be able to provide mentorship to youth, newcomers, and individuals with disabilities.
Volunteers can support administrative, IT, Vocational Assessments and other programs.
Through participation you will be contributing to the community, building character, and enhancing your skills in administration, reception, customer service, and peer mentorship.
Volunteers in our simulated warehouse will build valuable logistics experience and receive a reference after eight weeks of participation.
With this opportunity, you will:
- Gain Canadian workplace experience
- Complete community service hours
- Recognize personal skills and career interests
- Obtain employment preparation guidance
- Establish professional networks
- Complete AODA training
- Obtain certificate of completion
- Vulnerable sector check