Industry: Self-Storage/ Marketing
Type: Full-Time or Part-Time
Location: Mississauga, ON
Wage: $17 – $19 per hour
- Develop and implement a social media and brand strategy.
- Create daily blogs and other social media content using progress photos on the construction status of the Rook Hotel and post them on various channels.
- Manage the company’s various social media accounts and post content.
- Track key social media analytics of the company including the professional networking company stats and other analytics monthly.
- Interact with followers and potential customers by communicating and answering questions through the company’s social pages.
- Work closely with other departments to create posts promoting our various opportunities.
- Recent completion or working towards the completion of a bachelor’s degree in marketing, journalism, public relations, or a related field.
- Experience or knowledge in creating and implementing a brand and social media strategy.
- Experience with a DSLR is an asset.
- Proven record of increasing brand awareness using social media.
- Technological & social media savvy.
- Creative, visually driven, and outcomes driven.
- Passionate about leading and driving brand awareness to promote an exciting hotel launch.
- Experience with Microsoft Office products, Canva, and key social media tools.
- Have excellent written communication and digital design skills.
- Must be proficient in social media and Graphic Design
Please tailor your Resume and Cover Letter; if needed consult your counsellor, and send the documents to firstname.lastname@example.org