- Work on a range of project and media, new and existing
- Maintain and update multiple large existing web entities under the management of the technical and marketing teams.
- Obtain input from managers to ensure that designs meet organizational standards and brand expectations, express ideas accurately, and represent the company or client appropriately.
- Work independently as well as cooperatively with the technical and marketing teams to meet deadlines and schedule project implementation based on workload, which may include five or more simultaneous projects.
- Examine existing processes, identify flaws, and create solutions that improve design capabilities.
- Update and maintain external databases for designs, photography, and video.
- Collaborate, brainstorm, and strategize with the technical and marketing team on a wide range of materials that may include web pages, signage, internal communications, newsletters, and marketing materials.
- Translate strategic direction into high-quality design within multiple established brand identities.
- Exceptional creativity and innovative design skills.
- Five or more years of professional experience with design software, including Adobe XD, Adobe Illustrator.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to receive criticism and direction and revise work accordingly.
- Organizational and time-management skills for meeting deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Desire to continue building skill set with education and training.
- Five or more years of experience in professional graphic design.
- Photography experience and proficiency with photo-editing software are an asset.
- A well-written cover letter outlining your previous work in this field and why this role would be a good fit for you.
- A detailed portfolio of work demonstrating proficiency in web / mobile web design, interface design, and print design. Wireframing experience would be an asset.
- A detailed resume outlining relevant work experience and education.
- Must be proficient in Adobe XD, Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop
Please tailor your Resume and Cover Letter; if needed consult your counsellor, and send the documents to firstname.lastname@example.org