Industry: Manufacturing, Administration
Type: Full-Time (10 hrs. shift from 8 am- 6 pm)
Location: Etobicoke, Ontario & Scarborough, Ontario
- Responding to employee or guest requests.
- Provide outstanding customer service at all times.
- Greet customers in a professional and friendly manner.
- Understand Storwell Storage services and communicates them effectively to customers.
- Listens and responds to voicemail and phone inquiries, internet inquiries and tenant concerns, maintaining courtesy and professionalism in every interaction.
- Outgoing, customer-oriented professional.
- Be flexible with time: 4 days work; 3 days off (including weekends).
- Vehicle required to travel.
- Good telephone skills and telemarketing experience is an asset.
- Good spoken and written English language skills.
- Proficient in basic computer literacy.
- Flexible to work at multiple locations.
- Available during the week and on weekends.
- Must be proficient in: Customer service, and good telephone communication skills.
Compensation package includes comprehensive benefits, training, management support, uniform and working in a team environment.
Please tailor your Resume and Cover Letter; if needed consult your counsellor, and send the documents to email@example.com