Canada Ontario Job Grant
The Canada Ontario Job Grant (COJG) provides an opportunity for employers to invest in their workforce with assistance from the Government. The Grant will provide direct financial support to employers wishing to purchase short-term training for their employees.
- Supporting unemployed individuals through training to fill job vacancies
- Supporting job creation through workforce expansion
- Increased job quality to support permanent, sustainable full-time jobs
- Job sustainability and advancement potential for existing employees as a result of newly acquired training/skills
- Providing up to $10,000 in Government support for training costs
Employees are provided with:
- Direct financial support for employers wishing to purchase training for their workforce via a cost-sharing agreement between employers and Government
- Management of program agreements and program monitoring
Who we serve
The Canada-Ontario Job Grant (COJG) is a training incentive that helps employers develop a more skilled and engaged workforce. Through the program, small, medium and large companies can receive funding to purchase short-term training for new and existing employees. Funding is provided by the Government of Canada and the Province of Ontario.