PCAS Inc. provides individualized, work-hardening programs designed to progressively improve a participant’s strength, endurance, level of productivity, and work capacity.
- Controlled work environments
- Individualized vocational counselling
- Progressive improvement of strength, endurance, level of productivity, and work capacity
- Essential skills development
- Increased self-esteem and independence
CONTROLLED WORK ENVIRONMENTS
- Light industrial
- Computer, Customer Service & Office Services
WHO WE SERVE: WSIB / INSURANCE RECIPIENTS / SELF REFERRALS
This program is provided on a fee-for-service basis for individuals who are receiving support from private insurance companies or WSIB. Self-referrals are also accepted for those who are not receiving assistance from any of the above.
PARTICIPANTS ARE PROVIDED WITH
- Insight into their current ability and tolerance levels and an opportunity to develop physical and emotional stamina to progress toward employment
- Ways to overcome identified barriers to employment
To meet with a member of our Assessment Team or for more information please call us: 905.670.1967 or click here on CONTACT to send us an email. Please provide us with your name, email and telephone number. Once we have received this information we will contact you to book an appointment.
Phone Ext 252