PCAS Inc. provides help to individuals to identify vocational alternatives that are consistent with their aptitudes, interests, skills and physical capabilities.
- Assistance in determining realistic career goals that suit skills, interests, labour market conditions and physical capabilities
- A flexible testing format, which can be adapted on an individual basis
- Self-paced testing that does not limit performance time, which allows persons who have special needs to complete the assessment in a comfortable manner within one to three days
- The Psycho-Vocational Evaluation includes psychological intelligence testing to provide a client with a better understanding of his/her cognitive level of functioning (intellectual capacity). The results of the intelligence testing are reviewed and interpreted by a Registered Psychologist.
WHO WE SERVE: PRIVATE INSURANCE OR WSIB RECIPIENTS
This program is provided on a fee-for-service basis for individuals who are receiving support from private insurance companies or WSIB.
PARTICIPANTS ARE PROVIDED WITH
- A comprehensive analysis of measured abilities, skills and interests
- A listing of potential vocational alternatives based on the National Occupation Classification (NOC)
- An understanding of employment potential based on current labour market statistics
To meet with a member of our Assessment Team or for more information please call us: 905.670.1967 or click here on CONTACT to send us an email. Please provide us with your name, email and telephone number. Once we have received this information we will contact you to book an appointment.
Phone Ext. 252