top of page

SIN/Pension Clinic

In collaboration with Service Canada, PCAS hosts a free clinic where community members can have a quick and easy way to apply for a social insurance number and/or a Canada Pension Plan (CPP).

 A Service Canada agent will facilitate the clinic every two weeks on-site to assist with the following:

-   New social insurance number

-   Renewal of social insurance number

-   Canada Pension Plan application


-    Immigration status document (work/study permit holders, Refugee

Claimants, Permanent Residents, Canadian Citizens, Ukrainians under

the CUAET Program, Live-in Caregivers)

What you will need to bring:

-   Identification (2 valid IDs – Passport, Ontario driver’s license, Ontario

photo card, Ontario Health Card, etc.)

-   Proof of Immigration Status (work/study permit, Canadian Citizenship

Certificate, PR Card, COPR, Refugee Claimant document)

-    If renewing SIN, bring previously assigned SIN

Follow Us On Social Media For More Upcoming Services

  • Instagram
  • Linkedin
  • Facebook
  • X
bottom of page