Our Full Suite Employment Services assist individuals to achieve success in the labour market.
- Programming is tailored to each specific need and worker style
- One-on-one and/or group counseling and job search training sessions (job opportunities)
- Assistance identifying skills and interest areas based on strengths and limitations
- Expert help in identifying current and future employment opportunities
- Guidance and assistance in preparing applications for government-funded training
- Access to our Employment Resource Centre (employment service center)
PARTICIPANTS ARE PROVIDED WITH:
- Case management through a journey to gainful employment
- Effective job search (job opportunities) and job maintenance techniques
- Career goals that are compatible with interests, aptitudes and academic achievements
- Exploration of job training options (job resource center) through various educational channels
- Tools to deal with and overcome unemployment
- Knowledge and confidence to conduct an independent job search (job resource center)
WHO WE SERVE:
Full Suite Employment Services (employment service center) are open to anyone who may benefit from these services. Services are provided at no cost to the participant. This Employment Ontario service is funded in part by the Government of Canada.
EMPLOYMENT RESOURCE CENTRE:
- No-cost, drop-in job resource center (employment service center) for individuals to conduct a self-directed job search
- Access to current resources and materials to assist with conducting an effective job search
- Assistance from qualified staff when needed
- Regular job search and career exploration workshops
- Access to a telephone, fax machine, photocopier, scanner, computers and printer for job searching purposes
To meet with a member of our Employment Team or for more information Please call us: 905.670.1967 or click here on CONTACT to send us an email. Please provide us with your name, email and telephone number. Once we have received this information we will contact you to book an appointment.
IMPORTANT: Please ensure you bring the following with you when you come in for an appointment:
Identification: Two pieces of Government ID with pictures, Social Insurance Number and your current CV if available.
Phone Ext. 242
Phone Ext. 249