top of page

Commissioner of Oath

Free Commissioner of Oath services support clients with certified true copies, affidavits, and statutory declarations in support of applications (school enrolment, school loans, etc.)

Designated Commissioners for Taking Affidavits can assist you with:

-  Certified true copies

-  Statutory declarations (proof of identity, attestation of disability, etc.)

-  Declaration of foreign income/marital status (in support of OSAP application)

-  Invitation letters

-  Consent forms (leaving the country with minors)

-  Name change application

-  Translations (affidavits of translation – based on availability of language for

translation purposes – for list of languages in the organization, click here)

-  Enrolment (schools/professional associations)

*Commissioners for Taking Affidavits may provide information to alternative services, given the nature of request.

Follow Us On Social Media For More Upcoming Services

  • Instagram
  • Linkedin
  • Facebook
  • X
bottom of page