Production Manager – PCAS-2022-TH005
Location: Mississauga, ON
Wage: $90,000 a year
- Manage the coordination of production flow to ensure productivity throughout the plant
- Supervise, coach, manage and mentor new and existing production team
- Coordinate with the various departments within the plant
- Review, manage and adjust production to meet customers’ varying needs
- Monitor daily labour cost compared to budget targets
- Ensure a safe work environment for the staff and to promote health and safety
- At least 5 years of supervisory experience in a production/manufacturing environment
- Positive attitude and proven leadership ability
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities in a production environment
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Comprehensive benefit package and a great opportunity to grow with a progressive company.
- Competitive Salary
- 10-hour shifts, 4-days a week!
- 3 Weeks’ Vacation
- Career Growth: Many Production Managers become Senior Leaders within K-Bro across Canada.