Electrician – PCAS-2022-TH008
Location: Mississauga, ON
Wage: 110,000 a year
Reporting to the Maintenance Manager, the Assistant Maintenance Manager will be responsible for:
- Troubleshooting and repairing equipment in breakdown situations to ensure production efficiencies can be achieved.
- Identifying and repairing fault issues with electrical systems.
- Reading and interpreting drawings, manuals, blueprints, electrical code schematics in order to troubleshoot, maintain and repair equipment
- Establishing daily, weekly, monthly and yearly preventative maintenance schedules on equipment.
- Maintaining accurate and current maintenance records.
- Ensuring all work performed adheres to provincial and federal safety regulations, codes and specifications.
- Other duties as assigned by the Maintenance Manager.
- Licensed Industrial Electrician 442A required
- Mechanically inclined with great problem-solving skills.
- Minimum of five years’ experience in Manufacturing/Production.
- Knowledge of CSA electrical codes as it applies to an industrial facility.
- Inspect and test electrical/electronic/PLC.
- Diagnose and locate circuit, component, and equipment faults.
- Experience with electrical construction and installation work, cable runs, service installation, conduit fitting.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment with the ability to prioritize.
- Working knowledge of computers including Microsoft Office applications.
Compensation package includes comprehensive benefits, training, management support, uniform and working in a team environment.