Production Supervisor – PCAS-2022-TH004
Location: Mississauga, ON
Wage: $58,000 a year
- Manage the coordination of production flow to ensure productivity
- Supervise, coach, manage and mentor new and existing production employees
- Review, manage and adjust production to meet customers’ varying needs
- Ensure a safe work environment for the staff and to promote health and safety
- Report to and assist Production Managers with other production-related duties
- At least 1-2 years of supervisory experience in a production/manufacturing environment
- Positive attitude and proven leadership ability
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities in a production environment
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
Comprehensive benefit package and a great opportunity to grow with a progressive company.
- Competitive Salary
- 10-hour shifts, 4-days a week!
- Career Growth: Many supervisors become leaders in operations, HR, and other areas.