PCAS Small Business Enterprise Hub, offers the essential services and resources needed to help start-up companies evolve into full-fledged businesses. Our services are designed for entrepreneurs and small business owners, whether in the initial start-up stage, or looking to grow their business.
For a nominal fee, we provide occasional or full-time access to; offices, meeting rooms, multi-media equipment, business resources and other facilities to start-up businesses and organisations. This is a one-stop service for aspiring entrepreneurs and existing business owners. There is no need to look any further than the PCAS Small Business Enterprise Hub for all your business development needs.
Let us help you develop and grow your business or take your current small business to the next level.
Our services include:
- High speed internet and computer access
- Access to business and trade directories and books
- Occasional or long term use of our boardroom with multi-media presentation equipment, meeting rooms and workshop space
- Virtual office services: reception, printing, meeting rooms
- Warehousing, shipping packaging and fulfillment services
First Nations Room
For more information on our Business Hub please call us: 905.670.1967 or click here on CONTACT to send us an email. Please provide us with your name, email and telephone number. Once we have received this information we will contact you